This is My Work and My Glory 8/4/14

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Hello! This week was miraculous! 

First things first, there are changes this week and i am so not willing to go! Just kidding, of course I am, I will do whatever they tell me, but I dont want to leave Apopa so pray for me! And I LOVE my comp so we dont wanna leave each other! 

This week we worked hard and it seemed like no one wanted to hear us or accept us, a couple baptism dates fell and we didnt have many members to leave with (everyone is getting Dengue these days). One day in specific, Saturday, there hadnt been many people at home so we went to a members house, the Argueta family. I was feeling a little disappointed in myself because we hadnt had any lessons with members that day and it was already 7 oclock. We shared with them the scripture in Moses 1:39-

39 For behold, this is my awork and my bglory—to bring to pass the cimmortality and deternal elife of man.

I felt such peace as we read the scripture with them. My heart was full and I felt like I heard my Father say "Thank you for all your hard work. It is enough. You are doing enough. I am grateful and happy with your service" I was overcome with gratitude for the opportunity to be a missionary, even though I hadnt seen the results. I knew as I still know that it is all worth it. There is no effort wasted as a missionary. If we do our best, He will work the miracles. And despite all of the rejections we ended the week successfully! Our numbers were better than ever, we had 63 lessons this week! I felt happy all day and I kept my purpose in mind and kept working as always.
I realize why God is always happy- he is always serving us! Thats his full time job- can you imagine the joy He feels? I have felt a glimpse of it as a full time missionary. All of you parents Im sure have felt it serving your children. Everything you do is for them that they may grow up strong and happy. It is your work to help them a successful life. It is your glory when they follow your counsel and become powerful individuals. Thats how our Father in Heaven feels when one of His children achieves eternal life. All of His work (and the Son`s) is paid off when we are obedient to the gospel principles. He glories in our obedience!

He is asking us to help all of His children recieve eternal glory. He is very grateful when we participate in His work. I love this work and I will never stop doing it! I will never be the same person I was, it doesnt make sense! I have already found true happiness in service. 

I pray that our Father will give you the desire to serve and I know that you will feel the satisfaction of serving others as I have. If you feel you dont have the desire or time, or if you feel unworthy to do it, pray for His help. Ask forgiveness for unrepented sins and you will feel the Saviors atoning power. Help Him hasten His work and glory!

I love you!

Hermana Infanzon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Nicki Infanzon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger