La Semana de La Familia 5/19/14

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Monday: Celebrated Hermana Henrie`s bday with cake and its tradition that someone stuffs her face in it so we took the honor of doing that! (pic below)
Tuesday: The first session of Semana de la Familia. The ward put together some great workshops about the youth, emergency prep, leaving a legacy in your family, and spending time together. We had a great turnout!
Wednesday: We got a part member family to the second session that weve been working with ever since I got to Apopa! Alfredo isnt a member and he loved it! They were very happy, so I was very happy!
Thursday: Members brought their OWN friends to the 3rd session! Way to go, ward!
Friday: We finished off the ward sessions talking about strengthening marriages in a world where the family is being attacked, and how it starts with the relationship between husband and wife and God. it was well done!
Saturday: We had a stake talent show! The bishop wanted me to sing an English pop song but I declined seeing as im a missionary and not a popstar, he was sad. But as a zone we did a funny skit about the devil being converted and getting baptized. It had 4 acts! I was a little girl named Margarita and now everyone calls me that. Ill show you when i get home cuz its too big to send, but it was hilarious! The youth did alot of cool dances. I dont know why Latinos were all blessed, but they can dance! Sendys and Caro already tried to teach me to salsa, but ill just stick to singing...
Sunday: I recommend you look up the devotional the CentroAmerica Area Presidency gave to end la semana. It was beautiful!
So the semana de la familia fue un exito!

I had a great week! We found lots of great, prepared people as we continue striving to pray SPECIFICALLY for the Lords guidance.
Love you all! Pray that god will guide you to the prepared!
Love, Hermana Infanzon


PS-


Funny pictures Hermana Henrie told me to send.
1. My love of water
2. Stealing the elders`ties on Pday while they played soccer and putting them on the fan. Hehehe, my rebelliousness hasnt completely gone

3. Celebrating Hermana Henrie's Bday the Salvadorean way

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Nicki Infanzon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger