COUNT YOUR MANY BLESSINGS

Thursday, March 3, 2016

SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE
I mean, I dont have much time to write cuz I was watching the Philadelphia Stake Missionaries video but thats ok! It was so beauitful! Who ever made that, props to them! I love our stake. And Im so proud of all the missionaries out there serving! It was a great feeling of strength to see all the youth
All I really want to share with you are my feelings. I love my life!
I have realized this past year the importance of being grateful ALWAYS. Its not important the circumstance were in.
This week was crazy/hard/fun/great. We had lots of little trials and tests. Satan didnt want us to forget he was there. But we didnt let it get to us!
The day of Carlos baptism was full of challenges but we just tried solving the problem through prayer, patience, and gratitude. Everything turned out great! Orlando baptized him and Carlitos went up to share his testimony afterwards to express his feelings. All he could say was that he wad happy because he felt clean. Then Orlando went up to bear his testimony and said the sweetest things about me, that I was an angel sent to his family. I was bawling. After such a tough day and trying to keep everything and everyone good, that just broke me. I was so happy for Carlos and I knew it was all worth it.
God wants us to be grateful in any circumstance. We tend to wait until after a trial to thank God, but what about during the trial? Why dont we look at the blessings in a challenge? I have tried to develop that ability and it has brought me alot of happiness.
This week really was hard, but I didnt feel it. I am so grateful for the many blessings God has given me. Every day He is watching over me.
And you!
Dont forget! We are children of a loving Heavenly Father!
Hermana Infanzon

PS- Dad sorry I didnt have time to write you but special shout out to you. Congrats on your calling! YOU ARE THE COOLEST CONVERT EVERRRR!!
And Case IM SO ANIMADO FOR YOUR SEALING NOV 8th!!!!!!!!
Read this talk and count your many blessings:

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Orlando and Carlitos too! Also, I love you, Hna Infanzon :)

    ReplyDelete

Sister Nicki Infanzon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger