Week 20

Monday, September 30, 2013

Things are super good with us! It's getting hotter and I'm getting darker! Which makes me happy haha.

This week we had a funny experience...I left the keys in the house! (always the forgetful one) When we got home we couldn't enter and our vecino (neighbor) tried to help us open the door. Then it started raining really hard! It was crazy. But our bishop took us to the hermanas in Monte Cristo and it all worked out.

Dang! I literally have no time to finish! Sorry. But it was a boring week anyway. Just saving the world, no biggie. Haha but really it was a great week. 

Anyway I love you all!

Con amor, 
Hermana Infanzon


P.S.- I promise to have an essay next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Nicki Infanzon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger