Week 16

Monday, September 2, 2013

This week I gave a talk in sacrament and la gente (the people) were a little tired so I did what they do in sacrament meeting at BYU-H and started with an ALOHAAA. Nobody had ever seen anything like it apparently haha and now they all say Aloha when they see me. What have I done?! haha jk.

Oh family and friends, how are you all? 
That picture you guys sent of Kyra's plaque on top of mine is too funny. She's literally "piggybacking" me haha. 

Parted but never truly apart! So proud of you Keeks!

Also, how crazy that Emily and Erica have already left? Take care of Philly for me, Erica! And can't wait to talk Spanish with you Emily and make Erica celosa (jealous) mwahaha.
Ashbabyyyy happy birthday! 7 already, va creer. Crecen tan rapido... (they grow up so fast)

So this week we had an amazing experience! We went to the temple as a zone with our investigators and recent converts. There were 2 buses full of us! Almost 100 investigators came. It is SUCH a blessing to have the temple nearby. The R family came and C especially had a great experience. They were able to enter the temple lobby and spend some time in there to ponder and feel the spirit. The mission president and temple president and their wives gave talks on the temple and we gave mini tours for them on the grounds. It was way fun! And I was super grateful for the opportunity to be there to receive the spiritual strength and peace that comes from being at la casa del SeƱor (the house of the Lord).

Also, we had intercambios (exchanges) again. Hermana Dumay went to Las Americas (donde nacio) (where she was born) and Hermana Hale came to Las Americas. She's on of our lideres de las hermanas (leaders of the sisters?). I learned a lot from her! She has the constant companionship of the spirit and teaches really well. I have seen a difference in my teaching since then, and have felt the spirit a lot stronger and constant in me. We had a lesson with the girlfriend of K, a member in the ward, and wow! It was so good! We gave her a tour of the capilla (chapel) and then taught her in the chapel. She felt the spirit so strong and started crying. She wants to be baptized and married in the temple. Well K practically proposed to her right there. 

We have seen some miracles this week but also some trials. Everyday I am more convinced that this is the only true church on the earth. Jesus Christ guides it through his prophet.  I am so grateful to represent the Savior in this area.

Ok I have no time left but I just want you to all know that I love this work and I hope you're taking part in it! If you can, watch the work of salvation broadcast from the church. The videos are legit!

Con amor, 

Hermana Infanzon

Photos from a zone conference
 

Photo from zona exitosa (most successful zone party)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Nicki Infanzon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger