Week 17

Monday, September 9, 2013

We had changes this week! They were quite nerve-racking but fun! I said my goodbyes to my mamita y entrenador (mom and trainer) Hermana Dumay and Hermana Walstrohm and welcomed 2 hijas (daughters) to Las Arboledas! Not 1, 2! I'm the mother to 2 beautiful daughters now haha. A latina and a gringa. I don't know how that worked out. Hermana Dumay was called to be the new set of leaders for the Hermanas with Hermana Hale. They're in Delgado, not too far from here! And Hermana Walstrohm is still in my district. How cool is that! My comps and I are doing really well together! They're so positive and ready to work, I love it! But being a mom is hard! Being on the other side of the companionship is very different. I've never felt more responsibility for the wellbeing of others. But I know this is Gods plan for me and if He knows I can do it, than I do too. It's amazing how much I've changed over these past few months. I'm grateful for the opportunity to make myself a better person while changing other people along the way. 

This week the R family came to church! They are doing so much better together, praying and reading the Book of Mormon as a family. It's awesome. Also, we taught R, one of our investigators, the Plan of Salvation. He said he had these questions all his life. It was the coolest thing to see his face change when he began to understand. Moments like that make it all worth it. I love the mission!

Sorry that I never have much time to write but I miss you all and I hope everything is going well in your lives! I pray for you always. Remember the Lord in every moment and you will ALWAYS be happy! That's a promise. He loves you so much and is waiting to hear from you like a loving Father would, so get on your knees and talk with Him. He will change your heart and make you better than you ever thought you could be. I know Heavenly Father has huge plans for all of you and I hope you're taking every opportunity to serve and show Him your gratitude.

Con mucho amor,

Hermana Infanzon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Nicki Infanzon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger