Week 19

Monday, September 23, 2013

Hola Familia y Amigos,

This week I really have been humbled by the Lord and I want to share my testimony with you all. 

Unfortunately, there are a lot of problems going on in our ward- rumors, unworthy leaders, rocky marriages, drama between the bishop and some members. It's a shame because our investigators and menos activos (less actives) don't have a desire to go to church with this awkwardness there. As such, our focus has been lifting the members up from this struggle. I have heard a lot of life difficulties that members have shared with us that truly have changed my perspective of life. And have given me a newfound gratitude for the blessed life and righteous family I have. I seriously can't describe the love I have for each of you and the blessing you have been in my life. 

I know more than ever that the family is the most important social unit on this earth. And that Satan has put all his efforts on destroying it. But he lacks what we have because he rejected God's plan to come to earth to receive a body and a family. We made the choice to come, knowing the difficulties and obstacles that we would have, never forget that.

This life is the time to prepare to meet God (Alma 34:32). We can't do it without Him. I've tried, and it's brought struggles. He is LITERALLY our Father in Heaven and desires our happiness here, not just in the eternities! Just like you parents feel for your children, so He feels for us. And more. So strive to be happy. Think of the Savior in the good moments and the bad. He is always there to be our comforter. I can't think of a better friend.

I love this gospel with all of my heart. It brings light where there was darkness, peace where there was chaos, and hope where there was doubt. Have the faith to work miracles in your life. I know you can! I have seen changes in myself as I have relied on the strength of Him who is mighty to save. 

Con amor, 
Hermana Infanzon


P.S.- Enjoy the fall! Oh I miss the colors of Autumn. It's almost summer here-which means lots of wind! Yayyyy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Nicki Infanzon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger