Week 18

Monday, September 16, 2013

HOLAAA A TODAS!

How was your week? I hope it was great! 

My week was very good. One, because I got my package full of chocolate! Not. Haha it's okay, fambam, I still love you, but don't forget my obsession with Nutella. It hasn't gone away. But the package was awesome! The 2 weeks of love notes were such a cute idea and each note has helped me with something specific everyday. I couldn't be more lucky to have such a great support from you guys. 

And I finally have a camera! Graciassss. My comps and I had lots of fun taking pictures with the bigotes (mustaches) you sent us haha...sometimes I just put a mustache on in the house because it makes everything more fun and it makes my comps laugh.

Oh man, Hermana Broadhead and Hermana Martinez are so funny together! They are twins for sure! Always making jokes at each other and jokingly fighting over everything. Oh my niñas...they make my life better because they're so crazy and silly all the time. I have learned a lot from their examples and have grown as a missionary and just as a better person. 

Something that I learned this week was faith. Our ward is a little depressed right now and there were only 59 people at sacrament meeting. I never realized how much our attitude affected theirs and we're trying to cheer them up! My faith has been tested to know if they can really change but I know that through service and sharing the gospel with their friends that they will feel the Spirit more abundantly in their lives. We also had some baptismal dates fall through. It's hard when we're putting all our hearts and efforts into the lives of these people, and sometimes they just don't accept it and don't have the same desire to change. This is missionary work, though, doing all that you can, despite if you see the results or not. And who knows in the future, all we can do is plant the seed and it's up to them if it will grow.

Two things I've been very grateful for this week were the principle of faith and the gift of the Holy Ghost. I LOOOVE having the holy ghost so close with me! It's so different living without the guidance of the spirit and in the world. I realize how quiet the promptings of the spirit are and how careful we need to be to always be standing in holy places so that we can hear it. And in those moments are when he can testify to us the truth of all things. Wow, the Spirit is the best!! I encourage everyone to strive to have it more.

Well, until next time! Continue on being the great examples that you are! I'm gonna go buy some chocolate at Walmart now...haha love youuu!

Con amor,

Hermana Infanzon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Nicki Infanzon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger