Week 24

Monday, October 28, 2013

Hola familia y amigos!

So, we now have 30 minutes to write so we can work more on P-day. It's crazy but it's the will of the Lord! So I'll just recap everything as well as I can.

My comps are so amazing! I love them to death! We work so well together!

The work is pretty busy over here lately, which is great but makes little time to do much else but work and sleep! We eat if we're lucky (jokes, mom and dad, I am well nourished I promise!) but with our new callings as rescue missionaries we are super tight on time! Time is GOLD on the mission. I've never wanted more time in the day than now. 

So our investigators are progressing really well! We have a baptism on Friday and Saturday and a family next week! And we found 2 new families yesterday and they seem pretty interested so we'll see!

It's been an amazing experience helping the menos activos (less actives) come back to church and work with them. Again I'd like to repeat that if you know of someone who hasn't been to church in a while, lift them up with a simple call, note or visit and let them know that you are thinking of them! It makes a world of difference!

We have a conference with an area of the seventy on thursday and I'm going to do a musical number with a couple other missionaries. I'm pretty excited but a little nervous because it's in front of the whole mission- but yeah it's a great opportunity to share our talents!

We were the zone with the most success this month again so we're gonna have another super P-day! wooooh!

The mission is growing my testimony so much! I feel so converted to the Lord and His work. I love being here and I never want to leave! Haha just kidding I wanna go home to see the baby presh Nathan! And all my hermanitas (little sisters) leave on their missions! I hope you are preparing right now Shannon and Kayla- the time will come quickly. 


Well I love you all! Enjoy Halloween! They don't really celebrate it here but they're already preparing for Christmas- crazy. And I saw the candy cane kisses! But I didn't buy them cuz they're caro (expensive). But I think you know what I want for Christmas now so...

Con amor, 
Hermana Infanzon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Nicki Infanzon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger