Monday, March 3, 2014

Had a great week!

I love Apopa, it's all campo, or fields and it's gorgeous. Hermana Henrie and I walk and use the bus A LOT. We have been talking to everyone here and the Lord has put many people in our path! This week we found 27 new investigators.
As we found these people, many have felt the spirit through the first vision. I love teaching that part.

There's a family, the H-M family, that we found this week and the husband and wife are so interested! We met them on the street on tuesday and they were so nice to us, we could tell they would be a positive family. And they're great, their kids are 5 and 3 and they are precious! I love them.

I love the people here, they are so ready to hear the gospel. So we need to work our hardest to find them all!

Well I'll see you all on saturday at Brother Infanzon's baptism. Sweeeet!!!!
I love the gospel!

Con amor,
Hermana Infanzon









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Nicki Infanzon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger