Monday, March 10, 2014

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass." -Alma 37:33

My dad got baptized on Saturday! It was the most beautiful baptism I've ever seen in my life! Without fail. And not because I'm biased pero (but) nothing went wrong, it was so perfect. He was so calm and happy. At one point before his baptism he told me, "I'm ready." In the most sure tone of voice I'd ever heard from him. It was a miracle! I was looking back on my life and sharing with Hermana Henrie my family's story this morning, and I realized how much the Lord's hand was in my life to get us to where we are today. I never realized how perfect He planned it. All the trials, blessings, everything had a purpose.

I also have a testimony of that here in the mission. I know the trials and blessings have a purpose. We were a little discouraged that a family we wanted to baptize this month didn't come to church. We had prayed and fasted fervently for them and it was a shame to see their fechas (dates) fall. But with an eternal perspective in mind, I knew it was just part of God's plan. That doesn't mean however that we don't work to see the miracles. We do everything in OUR power to put miracles into effect and when they don't happen in the time or manner we hope, we keep going! God is a just God and He will recompense all our good works. Be it in this life or the next.

Love you all! Til next week!


Con amor,
Hermana Infanzon



Heavenly peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sister Nicki Infanzon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger